The 10th Annual BSD Self-Assessment
Announcing the British Society for Dermatopathology’s 10th Annual Dermatopathology Self-Assessment – Virtual Course 2023 – EXAM SPECIAL
- After the success of last year’s virtual BSD self-assessment course, this year’s course will again be fully online.
- 40 self-assessment dermatopathology cases with MCQs available to view online now. See all of the cases online here now. https://www.virtualpathology.leeds.ac.uk/bsd/
- This year is an exam special! Half of the 40 cases will be examples of cases suitable for the FRCPath or Dermatology SCE examinations. Half of the 40 cases will be examples of cases suitable for the RCPath Diploma in Dermatopathology or American Board Examinations.
- For registered participants, there will be detailed video presentations of all of the cases with answers and differential diagnoses from our speakers available online from June 26 2023 and the videos will remain available online throughout July.
- Registration fees: BSD or BAD members £70. Trainees £40. Non members £100. Please note that BSD membership is £15 per year.
- Registration for the 2023 BSD Virtual Self-Assessment is now open: https://badannualmeeting.co.uk/registration/
- To join the BSD (£15 per year) please follow this link: https://www.bad.org.uk/derm_groups_charity/bsd/
- Aimed at dermatopathologists, histopathologists, dermatologists and trainees.
The BSD 2023 Self-assessment speakers:
Dr Asok Biswas (Western General Hospital, Edinburgh)
Dr Paul Craig (Cheltenham Hospitals)
Dr Florence Deroide (Royal Free Hospital, London)
Dr Ruth Green (Salford Royal NHS Foundation trust)
Dr Eleni Ieremia (Oxford University Hospitals)
Dr Nitin Khirwadkar (Royal Liverpool University Hospitals)
Dr Joyce Lee (National Skin Centre, Singapore)
Dr Marie O’Riordan (University Hospitals of Leicester)
Dr William Rickaby (UCLH, London)
Dr Nick Tiffin (St. George’s University Hospital, London)
10th BSD Virtual Self-Assessment
View the cases and MCQs for the 10th BSD Virtual Self-Assessment course via this
Registration for the British Society for Dermatopathology 10th Virtual Self-Assessment course
BAD Dermatopathology Session
More info coming soon
Have any Questions
If you would like to join the British Society of of dermatopathology, and have some questions, please CONTACT US